Agnostic.com

8 2

How does one increase levels?

Toonces 6 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Finish filling out your profile. Ask and answer a few questions on here and that will be enough so you can participate. After that it doesn't really matter.

MsAl Level 8 Oct 23, 2019

It's all here.

[agnostic.com]

1of5 Level 8 Oct 23, 2019

Post, comment, yell, vent, gripe, criticize, joke, send emojis, praise, compliment, whine, be nice, be sarcastic, spread hype, promote heroes, tear town heroes, do some good, do some BS... all will take you to higher levels in time. The trick is.... be persistent in your BS

These are all the ways to earn site points: [agnostic.com]

Right under your member name is a drop down that says "My Points" it's right under there should you need to find it again.

I smoke weed. That takes me to several different levels.

Basically, engage in conversation... Make lots replies... Get to know people and talk to them. Join a few groups that interest you.. be active...

@Toonces yes, exactly lol

Fill out more of profile questions, make more posts, and make lot of comments on the content of this site. You will be on level 3 before you know it.

Levels of what?

If you mean this site write something thoughtful that can be discussed or you will be ignored.

The people here are clever, erudite and insighful.

Enjoy your stay.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:417469
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.