Agnostic.com

3 0

Can some women here give me "tips" on how to "woo" a strong independent Feminist woman?

TerryNovak 2 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I fell for a successful confident guy who celebrated my successes with me, rather than being threatened by them or trying to belittle them. He sought an equal 50/50 partner, accepting that we each brought strengths and weaknesses to the table, without dictating what those had to be. He requested my input and seriously listened, grateful for whatever I could contribute. We ended up together, falling into roles that reflected what each liked and disliked doing. It was easy, comfortable, natural, and very fun!

Zster Level 8 Nov 21, 2017

Funny be funny. Be open to adventure and can not be tied to any one place. A strong woman will probably live off grid (speaking from experience) and would love a man to really listen to what they are saying. But most of all take life easy and funny. 🙂

Tell her: I want to know more about you. Where would you like to go for a coffee?
You are inviting her but, at the same time, you are allowing her to decide the place. It works with me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4176
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.