Agnostic.com

30 5

What gets you creativity flowing? And what do you create?

Stacey48 8 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just plain good people inspire me & of course good music. I have written 457 songs & have a web site at Jerry brugoto.net then Jerry Brugoto. It has 3 links on it. I write in a big variety of music. I have always been foolish enough to be a good & honest man.

Reading a good book always makes me want to write. If I need to write anything, but I'm not in the mood, I read a few pages from a great writer and I can't wait to get started.

I have no creativity. 😟 I have tried several things in my lifetime but have long since admitted the truth to myself. As much as I've always wanted to create something nice or interesting, or just recognizable, the creativity gene passed me by. I can't even do a paint-by-numbers painting.

This is particularly aggravating since artistic creativity runs in my family, with artists, musicians, authors, photographers, etc.

marga Level 7 Mar 23, 2018

@Stacey48 Nope 😟

A good night's sleep.

For me its bordom . Ha. . . And I like to ^try^ and write fiction in various forms

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41781
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.