Agnostic.com

1 0

[atlasobscura.com]

Sorry, this was not clear, initially. The above is a link about being homesick for a place you've never been. It resonated with me. I'm at a place in my life right now that I feel like I belong nowhere. What's your thoughts?

I can certainly relate to this, though, and I do have my favorites (Banff, Canada; New Mexico, Scottish Highlands). Sadly, I've not found 'my spot' yet.

Amica 3 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hear you. I have lived in several states and found good things in each one. I moved 2 1/2 yrs ago from Texas, where I lived 9 years, back to San Diego, my home town. I moved to be closer to my kids and love the Weather. But I don't feel at home, or settled, and have not for years. I am not sure if it is because I was married three times from 18 to 54, with only about 7 years single in those years, or if it is just being single since 1999.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41916
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.