Agnostic.com

3 2

Interesting Big Bang theory

The explosion of the big bang created an outward force wave followed by matter also blowing outward but not quite at the same speed as the wave ... and the difference between that leading edge and the matter following it is space-time and the beginning of time itself. That lag is what causes time in quantum space.

JeffMesser 8 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Big Bang is only part of it , they have recently discovered galaxies much older than ours . To me this suggests that there was not One big bang but many , in fact I believe that each galaxy had its Big Bang at deferent times Millions if not Billions of years apart !

It’s an intriguing idea but I’m not really understanding. How would you define a force wave? Is it a continuous wave or one with just a sudden burst like a shock wave.

One thing that just popped into my head as I wrote: The conjectured force wave might create some sort of gravity-like effect. If the matter is falling toward the wave maybe that would explain why the expansion is accelerating.

I have no credentials to speak about this stuff.still, you never know what might come from ideas.

Not looking for credentials, just brainstorming ideas. Inside my head I'm seeing blast wave dispersion like in fluid dynamics. it's the pressure over time dispersion of the friedlander waveform ...

kinda like this

Oooh. What an interesting thought. Had to read it a couple of times to get my head around it but it’s a fascinating conjecture.

Would that lead to different variations and flutuations of space-time along the continuum?

It makes me wonder where time goes faster and slower. I'm trying to envision similar effects in nature like bomb blasts and see if there are any patterns to draw out. It's surprising how many things in existence follow similar patterns as other parts of nature if you just pay attention. Physicists noticed this about Van Gogh's Starry Night and the swirls of the starlight. His artistic renditions followed the actual patterns of such lumination in the human eye. I figure that the same rules that cause one to make that pattern affect other things in the same manner.

@JeffMesser must agree. Spirals are everywhere from sunflower heads to galaxies. My philosophical take on it is that a straight line and a circle in movement are represented as corkscrew motion, maybe even a spiral.

You can expand that idea into eschatological and ontological concepts but still contemplating that one!

Also, I can’t remember how it worked and I’ll try and find the reference, but it is possible, using some sort of fractal technological (which I don’t understand for one minute), to tell with a success rate of 93%, a real Jackson Pollack from a fake!

Weird world and more common molecules than our trivial 1st world troubles!

@Geoffrey51 I've been doing this yoga meditation for daily practice and one of the exercises is expansion meditation. I do like a star field leading to a galaxy and put some of that 852 hz noise with it and lose myself in it for a few hours. It's amazing what it does for your perspective and slowly releases you from those 1st world things. I just get more and more detached from the views of this material world daily.

@JeffMesser Sounds good. I used to meditate and do T’ai Chi several years ago and have let it slip. I think you have just inspired me to get on that horse again!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:419649
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.