Agnostic.com

4 1

At what age did you start questioning god and the universe?

Sporty 5 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I cannot remember the precise year, but I was a young kid when I first started to question things in life.

At age 9 in Catholic school. I was an alter boy, standing next to a priest in front of my good friend and classmate’s open casket. He was hit by a car. This couldn’t be part of God’s plan and the “ he work’s in mysterious ways” and “God wanted another angel” rationale just didn’t cut it for me.

My mom made me go to Sunday school until at 11 years old she finally asked me why I was putting up such a fight. She flat out asked me if I believe in God and I said no. Turns out she's agnostic but wanted me to learn about religion. How many atheist kids come out to agnostic parents whom they thought were religious??

15, but I didn't admit to myself I was an atheist until I was 17

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41972
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.