Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Trump Announces Plan To Turn America Into Giant Militarized Police State - YouTube

What perversion is next. This is part of a plan to stay in office, perhaps.

EdEarl 8 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Perhaps he will be impeached and removed from office. I'm pretty sure he will not be reelected, if it goes that far. The "Lock him up," chant at the World Series game convinced me there are far more against him than for him.

I agree...people against, are not ‘in your face’ with it!

messed up! he is so scared, vicious like a rat in a corner.

This is bazaar news! I head a little of that speech (all I could stomach), but I did not hear this! Trump is prepping the police for his own disposal! Trump is desperate...he is arming the police as a threat against the American citizen! He can at least bring fear upon us! But, my belief is...trump has a sinister motive for this massive show of power! He thinks the police love it and they will support him...maybe even take to the streets on his behalf! Trump is a very dangerous man! Very dangerous!

Just be ready...

I have no idea what to do as to being ready. Ready for what. Do I need a gun? Any thoughts?

@dalefvictor we're gonna need an Army..

@Charlene Why? I mean are people going to ride around in trucks shooting people they think to deserve it? What is the military going to do, they do have a Constitutional role and must stand behind the Constitution, or do they just shoot people too?

@dalefvictor just watch your back at all times.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:419856
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.