Agnostic.com

1 1

The news media is way out of line. I read a post on this earlier and I thoroughly agree. There are 3 women sharing the US news. These women have alleged they had affairs with 45. Now I do not care where 45 puts his DICK. That is his wife's concern. What I do care about concerning 2 of these alleged affairs is amount sums of money in the amount of $150,000.00 and $130,000.00. There seems to be some possible lies involving where this money came from like the campaign fund or to the campaign fund. Or perhaps money laundering. I care about obstruction and outright criminal acts. So I remain in complete and utter dumbfoundness as to how 45 remains in office. 45 do us a favor and RESIGN!

AntaresRose 8 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's Republican and we have a Republican congress. Some may be worse than others but Republicans support for him is a very few issues with ProLife/ProChoice and 2nd Ammendment at the top. As long as he gives them what they want on these issues they will support him.

gearl Level 8 Mar 23, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42058
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.