Agnostic.com

4 9

Trump trolled after announcing Florida move: "Next stop, Moscow."

""Everyday Americans don’t own resorts they can list as alternative addresses to tinker with their tax liability," Rep. Nita Lowey, D-N.Y., tweeted on Thursday. "Middle-class families today face more tax burdens while the president dodges the consequences of the Republican tax bill."

And Michael Steele, former chairman of the Republican National Committee, tweeted, “Damn, ya’ll ran Trump out of #NYC. #PoorFlorida."

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio, a Democrat and former 2020 candidate, also piled on following the news.

"Don’t let the door hit you on the way out or whatever," he tweeted Thursday. De Blasio followed up early Friday with, "Our deepest condolences to the good people of Florida as Trump attempts to outrun his past (and near future)."

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Nov 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

NY can still indict him! Maybe he thinks they can't if he's a Florida resident. The man is ignorant!

Unfortunately I live in Florida. Florida is growing rich from the Republican tax cuts as all the well to do people are coming down here to get away from the high tax states of the North because they can't deduct the local taxes as easily as they once did. This was the republicans punishing the so called liberal states. Maybe Florida will now become a liberal state and bite them in the ass. On the bright side my house will be worth a fortune if this trend continues.

We need to move him into a jail cell or padded room. I know the whole world would be better off.

LMAO funny, not wanted in NY

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:421025
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.