Agnostic.com

8 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

7 states have statutes on the books prohibiting atheists from running for public office. Tennessee. The home of the Scopes trial. How appropriate.

That sucks. I do believe we are on the cusp of humanity finally seeing that having religious bigots in offiice is a terrible idea....living in the south....sigh

I met her at NaNoCon in Nashville last weekend. She's a brilliant, sweet person. 10 times smarter than the guy who beat her. He dubbed her "the most dangerous woman in Tennessee", but the Republicans in Tennessee's government are the dangerous ones. You should see some of the crap they're passing.

Well, that is sad. Every once in a while a nonreligious affiliated candidate will run for office, but ....

[herbsilverman.com]

Absolutely yes. Witness the city council in Knoxville, Tennessee !

Hope Springs Eternal.

She’d have had my vote.. Just look at her! ...then check out that arrogant good ol’ boy.. Well, the R’s got they’re ‘family values’ guy in the white house … and if his behaviour’s “mainstream” -- they’ve a lot to answer for!

Varn Level 8 Mar 23, 2018

Hope Springs Eternal.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42243
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.