Agnostic.com

6 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Perhaps the best protest would be outside the stadium and not give the University any money.

This would definitely be one time my lack of interest in football would be useful. Hopefully there will be more with my mindset than expected.

If the Confederacy had been successful in separating from the Union, can you imagine what a Theocratic/Police state it would most likely have become?

Yeah these tactics do seem like they are desperate ; to disrupt a game- that's rather difficult .That in it self seems
a reach.

Not so. Student newspaper warned organizations about disruptive behavior.

“Any organizations that engage in disruptive behavior during the game will be removed from block seating instantly for the remainder of the season.”

Sounds reasonable to me. Disruptive behavior in a crowded stadium could result in mayhem and cancellation of the game.

It's time to teach the University of Alabama something about 1st amendment rights. A lawsuit would help.

What about the rights of the fans to watch the game that they paid for without disruptive behavior. Such behavior in a crowded stadium might turn into catastrophic violence.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:423178
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.