Agnostic.com

26 13

Like a married man on a dating site trolling for sex

On a dating site, a man sent me his phone number and asked me to call. Luckily, he also wrote:

"I need say honestly that I am not in a position to get in an intimate relationship right now since I am in an on again off again relationship for the last 7 years. There are many things that pull us together and break us apart. We have a lot of uncertainty about a future together with many complicated family dynamics and other issues. We both have a strong physical connection which is very tied into feelings of love, security, and intimacy, but some reality differences that we might not overcome."

I replied:

"Andy, Why are you on this dating site with an ongoing seven-year relationship? It's like a married man trolling for sex. Break up, reflect, take responsibility for your actions and learn from it. Heal first. Then look for another relationship if you are ready."

"Men think with their small heads," my married hiking partner Karen said.

Your thoughts?

LiterateHiker 9 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments (26 - 26)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A very subtle reaction-test to a ménage à trois???

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:423845
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.