Agnostic.com

3 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Things are quickly coming to a head and it is not looking good for the republican puppets. Some are recognizing this and jumping ship. If and when a decent (whatever that means in today's political scene) leader comes into power the most important item should be to change the power structure and limit the presidents 'executive' powers. Creating a third party is also very important.

Aside from Mitt Romney, which Republican is "jumping ship" ? ? ?

@FearlessFly I can't name names but I hear of many who wish to remain anonymous (gee wonder why). This morning was a report that strongly suggested Mulvaney might testify. The report said tRump is growing increasingly sour on Mulvaney and has not officially made him Chief of staff. I also read a former Washington Rep. Slade Gorton has said tRump has committed over a dozen impeachable offenses. He was once a strong Republican.

Pay attention, America!!!

Will that convince Republicans ? Color me skeptical 😛

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:424312
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.