Agnostic.com

7 0

Best T.V show ever?

I would have to go with the classic Twilight Zone, with my favorite episode being the Changing of the Guard with Donald Pleasance.

JayOleck38 7 Nov 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Farscape. Because, Jim Henson - in space. Drops mic

I just got the whole series on DVD for my 38th birthday a few weeks ago. I love that show!

@JayOleck38 I would have farted helium if I got that for my birthday.

Northern Exposure, Taxi, Night Court, The Big Bang Theory, Moonlighting. Also, the first five years only of Saturday Night Live.

Twin Peaks, Seinfeld, Night Court

The Simpsons

My current obsession is "Supernatural". Give it time, I'll outgrow it and become obsessed with something else. Of course, it'll most likely stay in the favorites column, like the original Star Trek, Star Trek the Next Generation and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

@Paracosm Awesome! Another fan! I've been obsessed for about 2 years, now (yeah, I'm late to the game -- I spend more time on my computer and Netflix, so...). It doesn't show any signs of letting up, either. But I'm sure I'll stumble across something else to obsess about... eventually. LOL

For a serious and insightful show:

Homicide: Life on the Street was my favorite, until the same team blew it away with The Wire

For me a toss up between the Twilight Zone and All In The Family.

I love All in the Family. No WAY would it air today.

@JayOleck38 I catch reruns every once in awhile. What a fantastic show. You are right. Not very PC, but the messages are still relevant.

@Sticks48 I remember watching reruns of it when I was a kid. Hysterically funny and yeah, VERY relevant. I think we put Archie Bunker in the White House.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:424707
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.