Agnostic.com

6 0

Billy Joel or Elton John?

I love them both equally but New York State of Mind and Scenes From an Italian Restaurant win me over.

JayOleck38 7 Nov 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can't choose. Apples and oranges. They toured together 25 years ago and I'm still kicking myself for missing it.

Definitely this guy

I really like both...I don’t want to have to choose because they are both great artists and are very different. If I was was forced to, I’d say Elton.

Elton John, hands down. I have never been a Billy Joel fan. His style just does not do it for me. I love Elton John's early work from the 1970s.

Zster Level 8 Nov 11, 2019

Elton John

I like them both equally. I know in America we have to rank everything, rate everything, and label everything, but I think it is an incredibly sophomoric and stupid cultural idea. We turn everything into a contest. I don't watch any awards shows ever. The arts are not a contest. IMO 🙂

Fair enough. I watch the Oscars every once in a while, but it's mostly just to be with friends and share a common interest.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:424964
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.