Agnostic.com

5 6

Hello Everyone! Live life in happiness!

AntaresRose 8 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yup! Follow your bliss. If it isn't making you happy, don't do it.

Not to be a Debbie downer, but constant happiness is hard to sustain. Shit happens. I prefer to abide by relative contentment, and when joy or happiness happens, I appreciate it! And money definitely doesn’t buy happiness (or love) but it does help to soften life’s problems at times

Dear Debbie Downer, If that is what makes you happy, forget the Oscar Wilde quote and you go it your way. That is what we are saying be as happy as you can. duh.

I am going to add as long as you are having fun and hurting no man nor animals, party, enjoy all life, and our planet!

May you always have a smile on your face!

@Holysocks The universe provides, sometimes it is not always obvious which path and where to go. When it is the right one, the feeling of joy will fill you. So you will know that right path. I send you blessings, peace, love, and much healing energy. You will feel it. Smiles n teddy bear hugs. Betty

Betty, a very warm and loving hug from one adventurer to another! (I see you. The real you. 🙂 )

@Holysocks Back at ya!

Hello to you, and I agree.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42629
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.