Agnostic.com

5 6

What’s the difference between Nixon and Trump?

The difference is subtle, Nixon was a President that became a criminal. Trump was a criminal that became President.

paul1967 8 Nov 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nixon opened us up to trade with China. Trump is shutting that trade down.

Nixon was a craftier crook, who could read and write. Trump is an amateur, wannabe crook, who flunked kindergarten!

Nixon was very intelligent and trump is not. Nixon did do some good things like opening a dialouge with China, an anti ballistic missile system, detente with the USSR, eliminated the draft, founded the EPA, and ended the Vietnam War, though he could have done that one in his first four years. trump passed tax cuts and has pissed off most of our allies. Nixon deserved to be impeached and so does trump.

IQ, to start.. Nixon, though a political opportunist like trump, did appear to care about our nation’s standing and security. I know he loved his wife, and his daughters ...in an appropriate way..

His battles were real, with larger advisories than his political opponents … though it’s ironic ‘attempting to dig dirt on his political opponents’ was his downfall/ too. I’d say deep down, Nixon was a patriot, if in his own mind.

trump is the cheap imitation of a mob boss, and a malignant narcissist (“a syndrome characterized by a narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), antisocial features, paranoid traits, and egosyntonic aggression. Other symptoms may include an absence of conscience, a psychological need for power, and a sense of importance (grandiosity).” ) trump has no allegiance, no conscience, no morals, no ability to compromise - no redeemable value 😕

I remember Nixon, even supported him in a mock high school ..debate (too young to vote.) As is, he was evil, and my first presidential vote went to James Earl Carter … I was growing up 🙂

Varn Level 8 Nov 15, 2019

I thought it was just the number of vowels in thier names.

1of5 Level 8 Nov 15, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:427026
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.