Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Hey Hillary People, We're Still Mad At You - Caitlin Johnstone - Newslogue Debate

The beauty of FB's memories feed is to be reminded of exceptional analysis like this from Caitlin/Caity Johnstone. Not only was the BS she pointed out taking place right after Team Hillary's loss, it still persists now leading up to the 2020 race. A great article to get you fired up for the fight ahead.

:------:

"You keep doing this, Hillary supporters, you keep making this same mistake and it's killing the party. Here is the pattern I see recurring -- something bad happens whether that be election rigging or Pied Piper or the FBI or Clinton Foundation corruption or Project Veritas or Hillary's health or one of the many disasters that have befell the Democrats, and the Berners say to the Hillary people "Hey, here's a problem, we have to fix this" and we get scolded.

Or scoffed at. Or belittled. Or told we're conspiracy theorists. We get slapped and told to hush now, get back in line, because Trump. Every time. We don't get taken seriously and none of our concerns ever get actioned. To everyone's detriment. It's why we lost! You don't listen. We've been right every time, but you've been too busy trying to hush us up to do anything about it.

From our concerns about the debate schedules in the primaries onwards, we have consistently been pointing at things that are wrong and need to change, and history has bore us out every time. We saw what was going on before the emails gave us proof and we knew Hillary would lose against Trump, but Bernie would smash it.

We've been right every time. We see something, they shush us, nothing changes, we say "This is killing the party" and it DOES, but they keep spinning in the same self-destructive circles.

Well, it's happening again. Ever since the election, over and over and over again, me and my fellow Bernie-or-busters are being told by party loyalists that now is not the time to point fingers, and that it's time for us to let bygones be bygones and start helping them fight Donald Trump.

No. Now is the time to point fingers. Now is the time for you to take the blame, for you to apologize, and for you to start making changes."

[newslogue.com]

WilliamCharles 8 Nov 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is why I refuse to vote for anyone who isn't Bernie Sanders. They always say now is not the time, there are major problems right now, we have to defeat trump... It's like how the republicans say it's not the time to talk about gun control after a mass shooting. No, now is the best time. Your corporatist neoliberal warmonger lost to a despicable game show host. Is there a better time to change tactics?

It makes me think that the true function of the democratic party is just to suck the life out of the left wing labor movement so that conservative policies can thrive.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:427284
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.