Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Chris Hedges: Why the Deep State Is Trying To Take Trump Out + Why School Shootings Are No Longer News – Dandelion Salad

“In particular, the Empire’s endless wars, and I think that that really is what is driving this impeachment. If it was about the rule of law, this would have been instituted by the Democratic Party in the first few months of the Trump presidency.”

— Chris Hedges

WilliamCharles 8 Nov 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Figures. A Russian Television commentator. Ingrate. The Deep State is what put Putin in the White House.

What were his allegiances (Hedges) in pointing out what a fiasco Iraq was destined to become?

I ignore Chris Hedges. His negativity takes him out of consideration.

I think it's positive to acknowledge that Trump's act were worthy of impeachment right out of the starting gate.

I'm also quite impressed with his integrity concerning his negative views about the Iraq war. It cost him his job at the NYT.

“On Contact” host and author Chris Hedges shares his analysis of the role of guns and gun violence in the American national identity. He argues that the “rupture of social bonds, atomization and alienation” instills a will to “self-annihilation” in shooters and that the US culture fetishizes weapons and glorifies violence.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:427388
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.