Agnostic.com

12 7

To which Hogwarts house do you belong?

Here's the quiz. Select your result below.

• 5 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 16 votes
  • 7 votes
Jnei 8 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gryffindor 🙂

Which house has an open bar?

Definitely a Gryffindor, all the way...

Issa Level 5 Mar 25, 2018

90 % of people are hufflepuff but say Ravenclaw to hide their shame 😀

This INFJ is a Hufflepuff! 🙂

More than likely I would have ended up in slytherin because I've always been a bit of a bad boy.

I have no idea what Hogwarts is but as a kid back half a century ago I used to watch HR Puffinstuff so I picked Hufflepuff because it reminded me of that show I didn't find out until years later HR stood for Hand Rolled "Puffinstuff" aka pot.

Freddie Flute creeped me out!!

@farmboy2017 I loved Freddie Flute. I still own a freddie the flute toy.

After reading the descriptions for each of the houses, I have to be Hufflepuff. I had originally thought Gryffindor but it's not to be.

I have no quiz link, but according to pottermore and general knowledge about myself I am ravenclaw

Apparently I'm Ravenclaw....whatever that means 🙂

It means you're the very best sort of person. obviously - because I'm Ravenclaw too.

Scroll down to the bottom for the different houses... [harrypotter.wikia.com]

I really want to say Gryffindor but truthfully I would be a more Hufflepuff type of person... 🙂

Mine: "You are a Ravenclaw through and through, but your ruthless ambition means you may also fit well in Slytherin. Knowledge is incredibly important to you, and you love nothing more than learning new things, but your love of learning is undeniably motivated by your determination for success. Unlike some of your fellow Ravenclaws, you often avoid any task that requires teamwork, preferring to work alone.

Your slight compatibility with Gryffindor house hints at an underlying desire for adventure that may manifest itself in a love of travel or trying new things."

Well, that's a relief - I always saw myself as very Slytherin. And at least I'm not Hufflepuff.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 24, 2018

Hogwart's?

@Reignmond Indeed.

Heyyy, don't diss on the Hufflepuffs! 🙂

That's exactly what it told me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42766
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.