Agnostic.com

3 0

The future of our country

Do you have faith in the democratic system as it is today in our country?

• 3 votes
  • 5 votes
Seeker55 8 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Our system is broken, otherwise, trump would not be in the Whitehouse

marym Level 4 Apr 1, 2018

The system of the ultra rich would not be a democracy, but a Plutocracy. Whatever messed up system is going on here today, I have absolutly no faith it will do anything positive for me.

In our most recent election for POTUS the Kock brothers and their GOP friends have used a machine for electronic gerrymandering which is called "Crosscheck." A product of Kasnsas City area somewhere, the machine checks to make sure that Smith and Jones from Arkansas also did not vote in Wisconsin. The idea is to keep down illegal voting and the results were also used by the Electoral College. Needless to say the device was only applied to Democratic votes. This should be illegal. We need to make sure they do not use it next time.

I voted yes, I have faith because I see that we are truly scared shitless with Trump. I was distraught with our system until I now see the Parkland kids movement, the Mueller investigation continuing, the large exit of Trump admin people. May we make America ours again.

EMC2 Level 8 Mar 25, 2018

@Seeker55 I do believe I am correct. No way do these anti american idiots get our country, The younger generation has shown they are the new hippies in regard to politics.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42908
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.