Agnostic.com

6 1

Has someone ever told you to give your problems to god?

In other words they are telling you to not dump your problems onto them and they don’t want to hear it. I’ve been hearing stories from many people lately coming to me and telling me that’s what people has been telling them and many has been hurt by it. It’s a nice way for them to not be so nice if that makes any sense. At least that’s the way I see it, anyway. How do any of you see it?

#god
EmeraldJewel 7 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just say I tried giving them to Batman to, they were both equally fucking useless.

Lmao right!

I interpret it as meaning to relax and go with the flow. Quit hyper analyzing and listen to your gut intuition.

Especially don’t build up scary scenarios through irrational thinking about the situation.

Not in exact words but they said God has a plan just for me and it starts with helping the church with some money.

Does that count?

The classic phrase in the 90’s was ‘Let go and let god’

Didn’t seem to work for me unless working it through and getting the other side is ‘letting god’

I tried that and God told me to fuck off.

We must know the same god!

Hahahaha I love the sense of humor here! If god was listening, people wouldn’t have to go to others to begin with!

no. but I don't hang out with the god-loving.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:431587
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.