Agnostic.com

24 4

Beauty exists in the eye of the beholder, as the Aphorism goes. In truth I agree with this statement. I still to this day do not understand why it is as such that females believe that wearing a mask makes them more beautiful.

The term person derives from the Latin term persona- meaning mask or character (think actor).

I discovered some time ago that a female in make up or mask, was difficult to fall in love with. Is the initial meeting one of made up beauty or natural beauty? Does she hide the true nature of herself behind her painted lips and eye shadow? Do men fall in love with the Actress and her make-up? Or do men become moved by the nature of beauty in it's purest form?

I still have problems understanding why beautiful women paint their face with a somewhat false reality. Truth in it's purest form is Divine and Noble.

Social Cognitive Inference = Social and or Operant Conditioning.

Etre 7 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments (26 - 24)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43164
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.