Agnostic.com

3 0

Ever have a near death experience? Ive about 7 of them. Do you want to share them?

BucketlistBob 8 Nov 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unfortunately I have had way to many ,most due to my own negligence. One that comes to mind is when I was in Hawaii and made the mistake of swimming in a turbulent inlet and was actually sucked into an underground tunnel and trapped . I was surrounded by solid rock and held my breath as long as I could when suddenly the action of an incoming or out going wave caused me to be literally popped out of an adjacent sink hole

Damn... i almost drowned. That feeling you get when you take water in your lungs. Its terrible. That frantic gulp to the lungs and swallow and the jumping around . I here you brother

Yes. Twice. Most recent one last year in a surgery gone sour. The experience is still fairly vivid. First one was not diagnosed and I can't really say it was a result of an actual death with any honesty. My memories of the first one are not clear at all. I am assuming you meant NDE and not just life threatening close calls. If the latter, I have a book full of them.

You know brother, your right. I meant life threatening close calls. Im screwed up sometimes.

We're all screwed up sometimes.

As for the life threatening situations, want my list?

My first was when i was coming home from school one day. I thought i had looked all around before i crossed the road to get to my house. I walked to the center of the road and for some reason i stopped. An 18 wheeler zoomed pass me on the other side of the road. It was fast. I could feel the vacuum try to pull at me after it passed. Thats the first i remember.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4327
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.