Agnostic.com

3 0

I am looking for experience of Humanism within the UK . For example are you a subscriber to Humanist(UK) ? Or a local Humanist group.?
I am also interested in membership comments on any other non-religious organisation

Mcflewster 8 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Political parties are non-religious and can be very rewarding to be involved in. Depends on your politics though! And lots of areas have historical/philosophical societies which have interesting meetings.

You are very kind. I do those things too but want a sideways view of the work of Humanists in the UK.

@Mcflewster Good luck! Let us know if you find a congenial Humanist group.

There are a couple in my area, I belong to FLorida Atheists and Secular Humanists. Try Meetup.com and look for groupsin your area.

Not as yet, but I have just this moment joined the Cambridge Humanist Meet Up group, and will be meeting them for the first time on Tuesday the 27th. I'll let you know how I get on 🙂

Plus its an excuse to go to Cambridge, which is probably my favourite place in the country / world. Used to live there for a while so it will be like a sort of homecomming.

Nomad Level 6 Mar 25, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43272
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.