Agnostic.com

8 13

Republican Official Who Called Michelle Obama An ‘Ape In Heels,’ Sentenced To Prison For FEMA Fraud

"A former West Virginia official who lost her job in 2016 after she referred to then-first lady Michelle Obama as an “ape in heels” has been sentenced to 10 months in federal prison after pleading guilty to embezzling $18,000 from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), funds that were intended to help flood victims.

"Pamela Taylor, who served as the Clay County Development Corp. director, was sentenced to 10 months in federal prison and two months of house arrest, the local U.S. attorney’s office announced Thursday. She was also fined $10,000.

"Taylor pleaded guilty in February to stealing more than $18,000 in relief benefits from the agency intended to help those whose homes were damaged by the 2016 floods that ravaged the state."

LiterateHiker 9 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You do not need payback,Karma will do it for you you 🙂

So now, Taylor's an ape in a steel box.

So she's still $8000 ahead?
These people who are so filled with hate while knowing they are lying, thieving asshats....I don't get it.
I'd like to think they are miserable but they surround themselves with other horrible people so they are probably pretty comfortable in their nastiness.

@heymoe2001

She was likely court-ordered to pay back the $18,000 she stole.

What wasn't mentioned were her lawyer fees. She is probably flat broke but is now living thanks to the taxpayers.

@LiterateHiker proof of her crime was likely impounded seized from her accounts or possession upon a search warrant and the fine will likely be garnished from her paycheck in prison pennies per hour

HAHA,,,,,Now she's a "bitch in prison".

She won't have an easy time there.

Most prisoners teach each other better crimes and this one may be a popular student unless the Chuck Colson Ministries scam them all for political fundraising testimonials to geebush jeehobah ghostholes

Payback

Thanks. I needed a feel good story today. 🙂

This explains why FEMA has not paid me my flood settlement keeping my case open while taking my money into employee accounts

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:433630
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.