Agnostic.com

7 7

LINK Almost half of all Americans work in low-wage jobs

God Bless America. And Trump's economy. And those 14 million jobs Ivanka singlehandedly created.

Here's to them both and to every President that did nothing to ensure minimum wage increases for the past two decades ... 🖕 and to Congress, and to Right To Work States 🖕🖕🖕🖕

SeaGreenEyez 9 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Employers cheat workers no wonder so many steal from the boss to get even..... PLANTATION AneriKKKa FEUDALISM FASCISM zionism IN gawd WE TRUST one planet under tHEOCRACY

Actually wrong... they work SEVERAL low wage jobs, each.

@SeaGreenEyez yup living the Dreams of the 1%👿👿👿

Doing the heavy lifting for their corporate overlords/masters😲

I think the statistics would show that there is far more people working for minimum wage, unless we are also counting those who are not able to work at all. I can see from the advertising on the telle that the economy is getting worse. Interest rates on stuff is going down and there are more incentives to spend than normal. Also the prices of things are going up bur we are told there is no inflation.

@SeaGreenEyez This is terrible. I have a good-paying job and I am having trouble. How does anyone making less make it? No wonder the economy is failing.

It's disgusting, we've become a 4th world country..

Sad

Merika!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:433954
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.