Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Hate Crimes Against LGBTQ+ People Are the Highest in a Decade

I tell people it is very important to vote, because who gets into office does influence our society.

snytiger6 9 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is said that discrimination starts at the top.tRump and his crony puppets have unleashed a real Pandora's box of cretins crawling out of their holes. Now they feel they have power.

I can only hope that part of this is simply a (horrific) symptom of progress...an increase in reporting, that indicates the courage that's required for the process of "normalizing" a new concept into an uptight and uneducated society.

I'm sure these crimes have been going on all along, but without any publicity because, a) the society surrounding the perpetrators felt self-rightous about their ignorance; and, b) the victims and their loved ones had no voice and no expectations of justice or change and so did not report out of fear or concern for re-targeted violence.

At least, this is what I personally, fervently hope.

All this strife against fellow humans just because somebody corrupted a bunch of co-opted fairytales passed along by illiterate, superstitious, ignorant goat herders thousands of years ago. 😢

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:434923
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.