Agnostic.com

5 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Asking to be stolen

Fucking frightening.

As far as I'm concerned there is no other possible conclusion that that of intimidation. The folks at Phoenix the other day were there for no other reason. I live in Arizona and there are a few folks around here that carry sidearms and we know them and consider them pretty harmless but if they were carrying a AR-15 I and I believe most folks in town would be very worried. A few months ago there was a lockdown at the schools because one of the kids saw, what to him, looked like someone walking down the sidewalk in front of the school with what looked like a gun. The problem is that should have been considered perfectly legal by our laws as the person if he even existed was threatening no one.

gearl Level 8 Mar 26, 2018

Crazy is about the only word that comes to mind.

I dunno, I grew up rural/country, so I shot a pistol as a kid. I've had a couple, no biggie.

I think its like drinking or driving, the kids (more or less) copy what they grow up with. I knew early on they were extremely dangerous. (Being on a farm is a good basic education)

I think the guns in the hands of hate filled persons is the real danger, and those hands are, more often than not, white, sometimes even holding a badge...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43493
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.