Agnostic.com

5 3

A Clockwork Orange, more than meets the eye, a reflection of our human nature ?

LONDON TODAY PEOPLE, and France, being attacked by fucking morons,
magicwatch 7 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Deuteronomy 23:1 " He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD. "
You cannot be virtuous if you cannot sin. The same subject came up recently when American footballers refused to stand for the national anthem. It was said that should be made to. Well it it not patriotism if it is compulsory.

I remember Anthony Burgess in a few interviews on TV. He was a great lover of english lauguage. One time they had him on with a few young working class kids from modern Manchester. They swopped slang words for ages.
There was a TV panel show called " Call my bluff " where writers and wits would be given very obscure words and you had to guess the correct definition, like the board game " Balderdash. " He only was asked on it once because he knew the meanings of so many of them anyway.

Agreed.. its right up there with Huxley and Orwell for me. Interesting side note this movie was withdrawn from circulation in the UK up until Kubrick's death in 2000 by Kubrick himself.

If you want to know more: [denofgeek.com]

Deep shit

surname a coincidence ?

Oh humans are fucked

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43515
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.