Agnostic.com

6 9

LINK Secular Happiness - YouTube

I've been enjoying Bionic Dance lately. She's put put this great video about not needing a god to have a happy fulfilling life.

Biblebeltskeptic 6 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So, if I got this right. True happiness can only be achieved by performing a lobotomy on your frontal lobe - by purposely letting a delusion take over your brain. An ice pick pushed up from your eye socket to your brain would give you the same level of happiness.

Oh boy does that bloke have a very severe case of Verbal diarrhoea brought on by the God/Jesus virus.

Good without god! Or, Happy without Horus! Or, Orgasmic without Osiris! Or, Zany without Zeus! Or, Party without Poseidon! Ya get the idea!

The Xian arguments are always that you can't possibly be happy without god. Even if you think you're happy, you're really not. What's most compelling about Xian arguments is how weak they always are. Easily refuted and easily dismissed.

Also, somebody had to post this.

Happiness . . .

First time I have listened to her. It's enjoyable to watch someone earning a living debating for their beliefs.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:435766
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.