Agnostic.com

8 8

Kinky

Anyone else here both kinky and agnostic/atheist? Do you think accepting that side of yourself was easier because of your agnosticism/atheism?

I know I definitely do. One, I'm not worried about being judged for what I enjoy. Two, I'm not worried about dead relatives watching the crazy stuff I get up to from The Great Beyond, LOL.

swimdeep 3 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

definitely both here.what we do here stays here

I enjoy being myself and not caring as much as I used to of what others think about me and my sexual preferences. I am Agnostic and pansexual

I think I'm more vanilla than might be expected, but passionate and open to experimenting. I think my disbelief has allowed me to explore that animalistic side of me and thoroughly enjoy and embrace sex without shame.

I'll deal with sexual guilt when I am dead. I don't seem to be able to feel it now so i'll have to then when it arises! Pretty sure i'll be cremated though .. To be honest from the day I could be stimulated sexually there was no guilt in the equation. How can anything that nice be wrong in the right context?

If my relatives have been watching it serves them right .. though i'm positive they haven't been or I would have been hit by lightning!

"I'll deal with sexual guilt when I'm dead. I don't seem to be able to feel it now."

Hear, hear! That's exactly how I feel, too. I've yet to feel a shred of guilt about anything I do sexually. And I do some crazy stuff, LOL.

Hurray !!! haha!!!!! Life is short and I'm twisted enough lol.. I think it's mainly religious hangover isn't it on the whole. From past western customs. Of which thankfully I have none. I think after a certain point in life you find perspective or fall of a precipice one way or another. I would consider feeling sexual guilt if it got me off lol ;p

Guilt yes .. quaint haha!!! 🙂))) I almost wish I could now !!!

It is funny how many novels are about road trips. The road has become our path to adventure, where we must stay normatively involved but insulated from the outside, where we also sing, peer, rage at times letting go of our inhibitions in ways we would never dream of in a normal public setting.

I think fantasies of all kinds, especially shared fantasies, such as S&M must be traveled like a road trip with normal good sense to keep safe by watching what you are doing. It is only by taking the trip alone or together with another that you can reach your destination.

cava Level 7 Mar 26, 2018

I think owning anything that is considered 'different' is easier when you are absolved of the need to conform to someone elses idea of normal.

One of the great compensations for no afterlife is the freedom to not take yourself or your eccentricities too seriously.

So get out there and kink it up - you only live once. ?

As a relatively young person raised in a not-so-religious family but still practiced some traditions (came out atheist already), it's really overwhelming how light and stress-free life could be without the daring thoughts of being punished for being human.

Yup! We have a group for us: [agnostic.com] I know for me, it took me a long time to get past my religious (Roman Catholic) upbringing and accept my sexual self. But once I got over the speed bumps, I never looked back!

Ugh thank you for linking this group! I've been on here for a week and never knew this group existed. I've got a wholesome personality, but a heavy dose of sexuality. Fuck me right 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43632
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.