Agnostic.com

2 0

Where will impeachment lead- place your bets!

The trial will likely start next month. Could last for weeks, though it sounds like DT and his man Friday, MMcC, are going to try to push for an almost immediate vote/verdict, without any evidence presented. A DT ouster (via trial or resignation) would leave Pence in office, and that could very likely lead to an unchallenged run and second term for him. A DT "win" if the trial goes his way, will be a win for some voters and senators, but may still result in his ouster from office come the elections, and an almoat certain Dem "take over". The trial will also be very costly to a few of the Dem candidates who will need to take time off the campaign trail. Honesty, and i think the Dems know this, the grandstanding is worth far more than the prospect of DT being kicked out of office. Im wondering if the dems are plannong to throw this but, but in a very dramatic WWE (wrestling) style.

Heres the timeline for the near future [reuters.com]

• 5 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 1 vote
MarkiusMahamius 7 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump and Pence could wind up dead, and Pelosi would become president. 😛

You didnt mention how shed appoint HRC as veep, and then step down. Are you off your game, or is this the new alt.conspiracy ?

@bingst the dems ALL work for Hillary. Pelosi has no choice but to obey her....something about signing in blood, consuming souls, shared rulership in hell.

Jesus was a man, so the antichrist has to be a woman, not Trump.

Keep up, man.

@1of5 plus, how do you think Trump and Pence would wind up dead? Cmon now, boomer.

@bingst i was talking to @1of5 but I'll conveniently lump you together

@MarkiusMahamius polonium. Putin works for Hillary, too.

Mock me at your own peril - I own enough Anheuser-Busch stock to keep the supply of beer low in your aunts neighborhood during xmas.

I don't believe Pence could win. He would also be challenged in the primary I would imagine.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:438045
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.