Agnostic.com

14 10

If he can't write coherently, he's out. I'm not 14.

Ack! I'm the Grammar Police!

LiterateHiker 9 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is a lot of reason to use extremely bad writing as a litmus test. Writing is a window into the mind of the writer. If it is honest, thoughtful, truthful, and grounded in reality, that is a good sign even if the writing is not the best.

Spelchek forced him to conform to stupid but he does not know better

I was pretty good at spelling in Schools.but the errors in newspapers jump off the pages to me,are there no proofreaders anymore? Everyone is relying on built in spell checks?

Why go for looks only to find an imbecile behind those washboard abs and Chippendale thighs ? Give me an Atheist Feminist Foodie for lifelong joy

Sounds like he was just trying to be funny. You folks need to lighten up. GEEZ!

@Sticks48

Dozens of men send me the same lame message:

"Hey, how r u doing?"

Hey, how are you doing?"

Yawn.

@LiterateHiker When women have messaged me it is pretty much the same. This is not a normal way to meet people. What should one say? You can't be 100% sure they are who they say they are or if that is really them in the picture.

@LiterateHiker the 'r u' type stuff is the bane of the twitter character limiting texting era and the loss of grammatical clairity... hurts my eyes and my ears... a poverty of the mother tongue...

In this day and age of auto-correct and being able to look up any spelling, vocabulary or grammatical use, there is just no excuse for most of it...I am tolerant of some things, especially if there is effort; mistakes are still made even by the "best"...I think this was deliberate but still makes the point...

Totally get it and agree!

Agreed! 😂

That had to be intentional lol I think it's cute but I'm a little weird 😋😊

Agreed. All caps is also a non-starter.

LOL..that is a good one,You wonder how one can be so bad at the grammer and spelling or they have a warped mind and their way of joking

*their

Sorry! I just had to! 😂😂😂😘

LOL repaired ,thanks

"Eye" have to believe that one is made up... so many deliberate misspellings in one sentence? It almost has to be a joke.

Here’s your badge!

Thank dog he spelled "can't" correctly.

Be fair, "to" and "you" are also spelled right.

Good idea dump morons and illiterates

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 14, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:438073
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.