Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK Tulsa Race Massacre mass grave may have been found, researchers say

I don't think I'll ever get over not knowing about this until a year ago. American History? American Revisionist History. 😔😔😔

SeaGreenEyez 9 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sometimes it takes INDIGO GIRLS to get attention drawn to WOUNDED KNEE....BOTH genocide and race riot mass murders are buried in shallow USA graves from SEA TO SHINING SEA gawd blessed AmeriKKKa my home sweet xian home....merry xmas everyone and to all a good night tiny Tim

Amerika........

We should publicly shame and condemn the people (KKK) who committed the Tulsa massacre.
Today's America is not very much different.
We see and/or hear that unprovoked violence against people of color occurs often.

I grew up in Oklahoma and didn't know about it until decades later. I saw a high school American History textbook used in Texas in the 1990's. There was less than half a page on the Vietnam War.

Atrocious period in history

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 18, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:439446
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.