Agnostic.com

10 1

QUESTION America's Most "Bible-Minded" Cities

Damn, I live near #14.

Anyone live close to a "bible-minded" city?

silvereyes 8 Nov 20

Post a comment Author doesn't reply Reply Author doesn't reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Given what I've read on the site about religion in the US I'd guess that, if this were a worldwide poll, then Vatican City wouldn't even make the top 50 🙂

I live in Columbus, OH and the city itself is very progressive. But venture about 20 miles in any direction and you'll run smack dab into a bible believing city. I think most areas are probably lime that.

I live in Florida, so the answer is "yes".

Haha. I live near #1.

I'm closest to #74, Syracuse, NY. Still, not terribly close to me, 90+ minutes at best.

Heart of SoCal for me too, but there is nothing like a Bible minded city here. There are some clusters but easily avoidable. Amazing how just 20% Christian still feels like we are a tiny minority of people here. I would HATE to live in the real bible belt, though those are some beautiful rural areas.

70, 71, 79 and 80 are all pretty close to me. Heart of SoCal over here... ugh...

I went to college in Ames, #72. I live close to #73, Omaha. My brother lives in the Waterloo area, #97.

Oh yeah, several - a rather large portion of North Central Florida !

"blessed days" abound, and lots of "fish" on cars and stores ! Oy !

Damn, I'm just south of #10, Lexington, KY. Hallelujah!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4395
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.