Agnostic.com

5 0

Should I stay or should I go?

Good ol’ 45 will be visiting the area on Thursday. I LOATHE him and would love to join the other protesters, I have the time. The issues are these: it will be pouring down rain and I’m amped up enough that my big mouth could very well get me in trouble. But, if I take the dogs with me, I’ll behave better for their sakes. But then if I do take them, it’ll most likely be noisy and scare the bejeezus outta them.

So again, should I stay or should I go?

PeppermintDreads 7 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not to be too much of a wet blanket, but have you healed enough from your operation to go out into shitty weather waiting for hours in a rowdy crowd to see that ass? I hate to think that you got sick on account of him.

@PeppermintDreads I'm impressed! A 12 mile hike would kick my ass!

Go.... its HISTORY !
Get pictures for your descendants to be proud of !!! 😉

Stand there silently and give him the one-finger salute.

I am not fond of crowds or being out in the rain. My vote is stay home and protect you and the puppies from the evil freak show that is don the con.

You mean stormy?

If you feel your voice needs to be heard the by all means go. You'll accomplish it.

Gozer Level 4 Mar 26, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44013
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.