Agnostic.com

1 0

How/what explain logic oxymoron and/or paradox?

Powerless all-powerful.
All knowing
Would an all knowing all powerful know how to be powerless and/or not-knowing?

How can this be seen, demonstrated and nailed down in a representative form?

Power
Noun (as in a person place or thing)

1. the ability to do something or act in a particular way, especially as a faculty or quality.
  2. the capacity or ability to direct or influence the behavior of others or the course of events.
    Power
    verb (as in the action of a noun)
  3. supply (a device) with mechanical or electrical energy.
  4. move or travel with great speed or force.

Electrons have power.
the uncertainty principle states that the position and velocity cannot both be measured,exactly, at the same time (actually pairs of position, energy and time) uncertainty principle derives from the measurement problem, the intimate connection between the wave and particle nature of quantum objects.

It is purported that a representation of all-powerful was nailed down once.

John 1:14 ...logos become flesh.

What can be thought/said about the powerfulness or powerlessness of words - cognition? What does electrons have to do with it? Chemical reaction brain waves?

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" ).

So to say it is uncertain how to nail down all- powerful representation but when it is nailed down it doesn't appear all-powerful.

Word 8 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That looks like notes. Ideas perhaps for a possibly interesting piece. However it's not quite hanging together as natural language as it is. Either that or my head cold is affecting my comprehension. Like the chop suey vid though.

Yes, I type notes here a lot. Feed back is ok. I make assumptions that if someone doesn't have head cold or they are not of too low intelligence then they could get a reasonable ideal of the word salad that people think I throw together.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:440664
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.