Agnostic.com

7 5

Can some of you guys please stop grammar policing me?

I only mess up once in a while. I'm trying really hard not to misspell things. I'm not perfect. I feel that forgetting a letter on a word to make it past tense, isn't my biggest concern right now. It was only a comment. Thanks for understanding.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That grammar Nazi is now blocked. He commented back twice saying, (when I told him I'm sorry it was a typo) "No it wasn't. You always do this..." And blah blah blah.... 77 years old. Now I don't have to hear him bitch again at me for an error that isn't life threatening.

Noo, iam verry sory, thatt will noot bee pozible...

Lol.

This site if full of haughty linguists. I feel your pain. Have to make sure you edit your st!t.

I do mostly. It was 4 am though.

This site if full of haughty linguists. I feel your pain. Have to make sure you edit your st!t.

you should probably let the individuals that do that know directly

I did, it's not just him.

@Sarahroo29 all of them. Grammar nazis chap my behind

@btroje Lol, me too.

No worries my friend. We all make mistakes

Thanks.

i am good at interpreting grammer mistakes so no corrections needed.

Thanks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44355
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.