Agnostic.com

5 1

LINK Study Shows That Homophobic People Tend To Have A Low IQ

The low IQ tends to be a common factor for basically all prejudices.

snytiger6 9 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No shit and probably a trumper

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 29, 2019

I was in third grade when I learned what the term gay meant (the romantic/sexual attraction version, not the synonymous with happy version.) As someone who sucked at sports (still do) and didn't fit the traditional version of masculinity (still don't) I heard ever single derogatory term there is, so I asked mom what they meant. She said some men love women, some men love men. So even in third grade I thought hating someone for who they love was ridiculous.

Ive always thought many of them are also trying to curb their own desires.

Yeah, some of the most outspoken ones are often caught paying for same sex prostitutes.

Well a higher IQ is probably a defense against most prejudices and phobias. Which is just looking at it the other way round, but it does not provide the same chance to be judgmental about people, who may be trapped in phobic subcultures with little chance of escape.

So it's ok to call them idiots now?

Please?

1of5 Level 8 Dec 29, 2019

It's never NOT been okay.

I refer to people with any kind of prejudices as idiots all the time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:443581
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.