Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Balloon Juice | Under the Radar

Bernie supporters might want to add their $.02 over here (I'm permanently banned for my failure yo genuflect at the alar of Hillary). They rarely run any positive frontpage pieces on Bernie's campaign so this is rather a novelty.

They're generally good at deconstructing fallacious arguments, though they promote more than a few themselves imho.

WilliamCharles 8 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pro-Bernie comment posted. Let's see how they respond.

Fantastic! Should I look for the same nym?

I used to be able to talk to the blog owner directly on FB. I told him that the arena of ideas doesn't do well with such heavy-handed gatekeeping but he considers even making some assertions despite providing valid citations as promoting conspiracy quackery and is cause for ouster.

Yet one of their regulars repeated the debunked smear of the Arizona? primary "riot" and supposed chair throwing by Bernie supporters.

@WilliamCharles I never even heard about that. Sounds ridiculous. If anything negative were to happen concerning anyone even remotely connected to Bernie, the media would be all over it. Some people don't care how reasonable your argument is, if it isn't what they want to hear, you're out.

I'm getting very frustrated with thin skinned people getting upset and tossing me out of the discussion when I offer some constructive criticism. I've gotten the boot out of several groups on this site so I just recently created a group of my own for people who want to talk about issues without fear of censorship and the PC police. It's called Anything Goes Political.

@RoboGraham

It was Arizona it turns out, but this is a pretty good deconstruction of it. They ran with it for as long as they could in order to maximize the damage from the fabrication.

[snopes.com]

@WilliamCharles That wasserman schultz person is a slimy worm.

@RoboGraham

Re: DWS. Absolutely. Strong evidence of election fraud/criminal actions in her runs against challenger Tim Canova as well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:445199
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.