Agnostic.com

6 1

Messages??

Does anyone else on here get emails saying you have messages or someone is following you but then you can't see anything at all and that person doesn't exist in a search? It kinda creeps me out.

Jennw 4 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Absolutely this is where views and opinions are
Shared. Pls let’s stay safe

Don't open emails or texts from unknown sources....could be a virus could be scammers could be Amazon co-partner trying to sell you something and the link is blank while loading....not worth the risk or wait...BLOCK THEN DELETE

I don't normally, but it was strange to me that it disappeared. Feel much better knowing they are watching for problems though!

You don't believe in ghosts either? 🤣🤣

lerlo Level 8 Jan 5, 2020

I do believe in ghosts actually, but they've never contacted me via computer. 😂

Administration does look for scammers - you can also join this group to see who we find and who actually gets removed: "Watchers"

bingst is right - that's the likely explanation. The other one would be that someone blocked you. But that's unlikely unless an exchange got nasty in some way.

Administration finds them sooner than we do in the group (in general) so you might find the one that disappeared on you in our recent posts. You can also search by the member name. 😉

Really glad they do this!

This might be happening because the user has been identified as some sort of scammer and deleted by agnostic.com's administration.

Not me

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:446187
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.