Agnostic.com

6 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump does not care about religion at all. He does not care about prayer. His only concern is getting votes.

I would be praying for on how to make money and lessons of love.

interesting to me that no religious apologists or agnostic theists weigh in or support their views on posts like this. i could be wrong, but not likely. at a minimum i view it as troublesome to promote "your first amendment right" (fallacy) to show my kids how to worship in a public school that i fund. i don't care if you fund it too. i don't want to introduce legislation that requires children to re-learn about atheism (their default state) or agnosticism. why do you feel the need to push prayer in schools? your schtick to your kids doesn't hold up when they ask you questions based on the science/facts they learn?

well, if orange fails at getting prayer back in schools you can always do the next best thing... home school them. insulate them from the truth. you better brainwash the fuck out of them tho. they'll need it as your ability laden god doesn't seem to give a shit enough to make everyone believe as you do.

Pointing out t the trouble brewing from trump and thesist forewarned is forarmed

@bobwjr I was venting about other unrelated posts. I appreciate the article.

Probably thinks it is a sure fire way to win the next election, that and killing Iranian generals

So do most of my relatives based on their Facebook posting. Except they also think that America should shut down all mosques. They honestly have no idea how horrible they sound to other people.

Which religion? There are over 2,000 religions in the world.

Evangelical Christian of course

Trump wants one upmanship above the Pope, one world religion and his Government as God. Every empire has tried this and always failed. This screaming me me wants the universe to evolve around him. Nobody can fuck things up more than God.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:446772
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.