Agnostic.com

6 9

LINK New ‘El Chapo’ Beer Readies for Release in Mexico | Food & Wine

I can't wait to get my hands on some of this. 🍺🍺🍺

In the spirit of thanking my government for the EPIC failed war on drugs that helped make the Guzman family a top 1% of the global 10%ers. God Bless America! (I have an El Chapo sweatshirt. It's cute. No one here seems to know who El Chapo is. It's my own private joke with myself.) 😁😁😁

SeaGreenEyez 9 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It would be more interesting written on her bare chest.

What? Does his daughter need the money? She put out a clothing line and now a beer? She sounds aggressive enough that I'm not sure I'd want to be her business partner.

I have an old baseball cap from CJ's in Billings Montana that promises free beer tomorrow but I've never managed to arrive on tomorrow to collect. 😎

CJs: Cowboy Junkies were in Billings?

@guynoir
Back in the day (I don't know if it's even still there) CJ's was a very popular BBQ place that was also known for their potato chips. My wife had lived in the town for a while before I met her and when we happened through the area she wanted to show it to me.

I remember liking their food a lot even though these days neither one of us eat meat so we probably wouldn't go back. Lol.😎

Didn't Sean Penn interview El Chapo ?

He has a history of freeing himself, but I'm sure he appreciates the thought.

Is that Free El Chapo beer?

3.75 per bottle

Distasteful

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 25, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:452943
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.