Agnostic.com

7 2

People say I shouldn't wear this shirt

Ordered a shirt online that asks "Does your god heal amputees??". They say i woulld be an asswipe if i did and would be attacked as well. What do YOU think??

Phideaux 3 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like your style 😉

Varn Level 8 Jan 26, 2020

Here's a screenshot of the shirt.....

Wear what you want, and if people don't like it, ask them why they are reading your tits?

Where did you find it? Not scared at all!

I designed it at customink.com. Here's a screenshot.....

There's a store called @CafePress. You can get anything there.

@Phideaux If you don't mind can you PM me a link to your design?

@DavidLaDeau how do I do a PM here??

@DavidLaDeau
[customink.com]

@Phideaux, Private message. Upper right corner.

@Phideaux Thank You!

@DavidLaDeau I'm using the mobile app. PM is not there....hope you got what you are searching for....

@Phideaux Got it!

my life took a dramatic turn for the better when I gave up giving a damn what people thought of me.

but, that said, why antagonize them? religion and all those other artificial groups we create for identification are just tools. I just steer clear of them and they me.

If you feel that is what you need to do I’m sure it will be fine

I would cut off contact with those people. 🙂

If that area is like this one, cutting off contact would mean, there would never be human contact.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:452967
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.