Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Donald Trump Says 'Our Ancestors Tamed a Continent' and 'We Are Not Going to Apologize for America'

It bothers me that this is the mentality of the portion of the population that is always so insistent on everyone "taking responsibility" for their actions..

President Donald Trump said at a Naval Academy commencement address Friday that "our ancestors tamed a continent," adding that "we are not going to apologize for America."

"Together there is nothing Americans can't do, absolutely nothing," Trump told 2018 graduates of the U.S. Naval Academy. "In recent years, and even decades, too many people have forgotten that truth. They've forgotten that our ancestors trounced an empire, tamed a continent, and triumphed over the worst evils in history."

MsAl 8 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

TrumpOLINI had that speech written for him and the words do not fit his cowardly pussygrabbering ASS tiny fingers tiny penis and monstrous murderous genocidal zionist ego..... I am a Navy Veteran and know many midshipmen from Annapolis....I have read Presidential diaries, Congressional Records and evil evil US Sup Ct dicta..... the Vatican since 1450 has ordered white xians to murder enslave colonize and conquer the world of heathens ... USA soil is drenched in innocent human blood species exterminated and the entire planet polluted via air and water poisons of greedy technologies which have been UN-NECESSARY for over 100 years given alternatives refused only by greedy monopolies....fuck TrumpOLINI and all 44 liar ass Presidents since 1789

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:453839
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.