Agnostic.com

9 0

who here would enjoy this website as an android and apple compatible app?

• 15 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 2 votes
alistair 4 Nov 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An app compatible with both, and for those who don’t want it, use what you currently use, options people!!

I'd like to see agnostic.com on Tapatalk or something similar, but if it had its own Android and iOS compatible app, that would be great.

Works really well on my iPhone, I thought it was already app compatable. Still voted yes anyway. ????

Being partialy blind, i dotn' do social media or much texting on my phone.

How do I change my vote? I voted Yes, Android Compatible, but I want to change it to Yes. I have an android, but I would also like to see those Apple people be able to join the conversation with an app too.

I don't know, you'd have to ask an admin, to be fair I should have made it multiple choice but I didn't want anyone messing around and choosing all the options

Yes! I have an android. And I use this site on my phone. I would love an app form. I have issues when messenging, the chat box is too small, I can't even see everything I type, can only see one line at a time, the chat box doesn't allow me to use autocorrect or emojis (other then the basic smiley faces). I don't really like having to get on the internet every time to get on the site bit that's really not a big deal. But all and all I've been pleasently surprised about how much I do like this site. I get on here almost as much as facebook. πŸ™‚

:3 thank u for ur comment

I don't mind.
I don't really use my phone for much more than calling or texting. Actually, if I didn't get this smartphone as a part of a package deal, I'd be using a flip-phone.

Hell, I don't even have one of those stupid phones so it obviously doesn't matter to me.

fair enough

Exciting to get the feedback on this one too as we're working on it and hope to have it by next week πŸ™‚

Admin Level 9 Nov 21, 2017

nice

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4555
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.