Agnostic.com

6 0

Are men more likely to spend more money on things like headphones, ear buds and TVs?

If so, why do you think this is the case? Are there certain items that women are more likely to spend more on than men?

4EvanSake 6 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes. Women buy clothes, shoes, accessories and jewelry.

I think so but I don't know. I think the words my house needs a woman's touch are relevant.

Couldn't tellya. I buy earbuds a few times a year and am currently shopping around for a larger television because my eyesight is shite.

No, I don't think that is the case. I don't believe gender has much to do with it.

marga Level 7 Mar 29, 2018

I'm a spender when it comes to electronics. My favorite right now is home automation.

In general people love to spend anything flashy and new once the honeymoon period is over they collect dust is human nature anything new to try impress the society

Rosh Level 7 Mar 29, 2018

Perhaps it is because I don't have or want a TV, but I find it fascinating to see all the ones a friend of mine has. He has one in his office, one in his weight room, and one in his bedroom. Then downstairs where he has a small bar and a pool table setup, he has a humongous one set up in front of a couple of recliners and a small couch. His home is a shrine to television. Many friends have kitchen, living room and bedroom televisions. One friend has a small one on a shelf above her tub. That one I've told her I would be a bit leery of however she says it's built in. Now while I don't have an interest in television or gaming, I do have several electronic devices I do use. So, I am just as guilty in another way.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:45610
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.