Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Woman with 31 fingers and toes cruelly branded 'witch' by neighbours | Metro News

"The residents nearby, who are too much into blind faiths, believe that I am a witch and keep away from me. They sometimes come to see my condition – but never help," says Kumari Nayak. "I am forced to stay indoors as I am being treated differently which is not a nice way of treatment from my neighbours."

altschmerz 9 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some people are really cruel to others and show no understanding or sympathy whatsoever.

My polydactyl cat Evo had 6 thumbs and picked up her food NOT PUNCTURING food with claws....for this inherited ability, my own religious IDIOTIC family branded an innocent tortoiseshell cat evil.....needless to say I no longer exchanged holyday gifts with creationist cretins too stupid to understand mutation dominant traits and facts of EVOlution....my lovely affectionate cat was at my wedding and my last invitations to creepy cousins and nieces was not HONORED at a state park

@altschmerz actually Quakers Catholic Workers and Presbyterians number over one million US citizens for peace in Palestine via BDS and peace through Green jobs

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:458201
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.