Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Leaving jesusland -NOFX - YouTube

This should be your anthem.

hailDrewcifer 3 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't see how aiming the cross-hairs (at any person) is "basing morality in fact and common decency".

I'm a little lost as to what your comment is based on.... or how it pertains to any specific message in this song.

@hailDrewcifer apparently you didn't watch it closely, look again (1:45)

1. I didn't even realize there were images included in this clip. I chose it because I thought it just had the lyrics. Some person put those images with the song, not what the band intended. Hence, nothing to do with the message being conveyed.
  2. Your quote is not sighted and not from the song so apparently we're supposed to read your mind as to it's pertinence and relevance.
  3. Picking apart these details has detracted you from the overall message of the song. Just hear the lyrics and you'll get it 👍🏼

@hailDrewcifer
the "quote" is from YOUR profile !
. . . quite a contrast from the video that you chose 😛

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:459282
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.